Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Success Will Come My Way

I have been seeing a lot of success stories with people who have used Weight Watchers. It gives me hope.  I know that once I start to focus strictly on it, that I, too will have success.  Heck, its how I lost my first 25 lbs!  I just need to get focused again.  I did go to the gym this morning....yippee!!!  I really needed to because I have been eating nothing but junk these past few days. I have allowed myself to indulge some over the holidays, but at this point, I think I have gone overboard.  I need to reign myself back in.  I have to get my will power, drive, and desire back.  I WILL get it because I know that this is something that I want.  Its something that I know I can do and I know that it is necessary for me to do it.
So, in looking toward next year, I know that it will be a long journey to better health for me.  However, it is a journey that I am willing to go on and one that I will succeed on.  I look forward to writing some great posts on my progress and I am hoping to add photos.  I also know that I will have ups and downs, but with support I will be ok.
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment