Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

CNN Tri Challenge 2012

I am so excited.  I am trying to get picked for the CNN Triathlon Challenge for 2012.  I sent in a 2-3 minute long video of why I think I would be a good candidate.  I hope with all my heart that I get picked.  I understand that there were 200 entrants so its going to be tough, but I am keeping the faith.  I am also nervous because I have never done anything like this before so it will be a brand new experience for me.  However, it is in line with my trying to be a healthier person.  I know if I get picked, it will be a long hard road of training, but I know that the rewards will be fantastic!  I am asking you all to please, please say some prayers for me to help me be amongst the chosen.  There will only be 6 people picked.  Thanks and I will keep you posted on what happens.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment