Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Exercise - Get Moving

So we all know that in order to successfully lose weight and keep it off we need to move our bodies.  I have always been into sports but as life goes on, things change and it seems that I have become a somewhat sedentary person.  I joined the Y so that I can work out and also go to some of their classes.  I was doing fantastic with getting in work on the elliptical machine, the stationary bike, and Spin classes in the beginning.  Then for some reason, I started to let life get in the way.  Seemed like there was no more "extra" time to get over to the gym.  I was going two or three times a week and it has since dwindled down to maybe once a week.  That, to me, is unexceptable.  So, I am trying to get a schedule together where I can get back to going to the gym 2-3 times a week.  I need it and my body deserves it.

My question is: How do you make time for yourself to get to the gym when you have such a busy schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment