Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Did It Again

Yes!!!  I had my weekly weigh in on Wednesday and guess what???!!!  I lost another 2.2 lbs!!!  Yippee!!!  I was so excited because I had been trying hard all week to concentrate on portion sizes and exercising.  Looks like it worked for me.  I am almost at a 10 lb loss.  That is big for me because I was usually only losing 1 or 2 lbs and then gaining it back.  I think the accountability of Weight Watchers is helping me tremendously!  On Sunday I am doing a 2k fun walk but my plan is to run the whole thing.  I was going to sign up for the 5k but I just didn't have the time to train the way that I knew I should so the 2k will have to do for now.  I am looking forward to signing up for a 5k in the near future though.  Has anyone recentlys signed up for their first 5k?  Well, that's all for now.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment