Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Down Wednesdays

This has been one loooonnnnggg week!!!  I have my weigh -ins on Wednesday as you probably know by now.  Let me just say that this was another victorious week for me.  I am down another 2.4 lbs for a total loss of 11.6 so far!!!!  I cannot express how happy and excited I am right now.  I am going to keep on track with my exercising (although I haven't been able to do much this week because of my darn ankle) and I am going to keep mindful of my portion sizes.  I am not the best food tracker but I am always aware of points and what I am eating. Its funny how now before I eat something I question whether or not its worth the points.  Maybe I am actually beginning to learn something. :-)  So, until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment