Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Made It Through

Sunday was the big 5k/2k fun run and walk.  I wasn't feeling well all weekend, but I knew I ust had to go through with the race.  I signed up for the walk and was determined to participate.  My girlfriend and I planned to run\walk the 2k since we hadn't properly trained for the 5k.  It was tough but we made it through.  I was so excited.  We are now encouraged to officially train and sign-up for a 5k.  The only problem I have is that my ankle hurts.  It has been giving metrouble, but it usually doesn't last long.  This time, however, is different.  It is swollen and really painful.  I will probably have to call the doctor to get an xray.  On another note, I have been eating really well and have been watching my portion sizes.  I can't wait to weigh-in this week.  Last week I lost 2.2 lbs so we will see what happens.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment