Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wednesday's Weigh-In

Well, it was time to see how much damage I had done during my vacation.  I had contemplated not going to the Weight Watcher's meeting at all because I just didn't have good vibes.  I completely had NO motivation to go at all!!  I just wanted to eat something instead of going to the meeting.  BUT something inside of me clicked and I talked myself into going.  I told myself that nothing good would come out of me not going.  I told myself that this was no time to give up.
So, after work, off to the weigh-in I went.  I stepped onto the scale and waited........Up 1 lb!!!!  Ok, ok, I had to breathe because it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.  A 1 lb gain while being on vacation is not something to throw the towel in for.  I got myself together, stayed for the meeting, and went home and had a great dinner.  I had baked salmon and steamed broccoli. 
Today is a new day and I am ready to get back to tracking my eats and staying within my points.
Is anyone else out there having to constantly talk to themselves to stay motivated?  What other things do you do when you feel like calling it quits?
Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment