Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Exerciser In The Making?

The other night I was being bold and decided to try to do a plank.  Well, I was on the floor grunting to stay in position when I look over and notice that my 2yr old is doing the plank with me!!!  AND she is grunting just like me!!! That was enough to send me over the edge and I just fell to the floor!  Now mind you she was only doing it to the best of her ability so her butt was kinda up in the air, but I was so happy that she was even beside me trying to do it.  I love it!!!  I love her!!!!  That gave me motivation to keep on going.  If she sees me trying to get better and become healthy, I know she will follow in my footsteps.  I couldn't ask for more.
I was at the gym this morning at 6:20 am and I did the first installment of the Couch 2 5k Program.  It wasn't too bad but I was struggling a bit at the end.  I then did 10 minutes on the treadmill.  My Polar said I burned 306 calories.  I am happy with that.  I just hope I am strong throughout the day in the eating department.  Only time will tell.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment