Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still Going Strong

Today I completed Day 4 of Week 1 in C25K training.  I got back to my desk and checked my workout schedule and realized that there is no Day 4 of week 1...ooops!!!  Oh well, and extra day surely won't kill me.  I need as much exercise as possible.  I was feeling strong as I was running on the treadmill.  I know I am only running one minute at a time, but hey, every little bit counts, right? After 20 minutes on the treadmill I went on the bike for 10 minutes.  30 minutes of exercise before 7am is progress in my book.  I have my weekly weigh-in tonight so I will let you know how I make out.  I am hoping for at least a 2lb loss this week.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.  Oh and GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment