Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-10

Yesterday I went to the most beautiful wedding.  My cousin got married outside at a beautiful farmhouse in the park.  I don't recall ever going to a wedding on a Sunday.  Apparently there were a lot of weddings yesterday because plenty of people wanted to get married on the date 10-10-10.  I was so happy for the young couple in love.
Anyway, I did good with the eating.  They had hors d'oeuvrs and for the meal they had different food stations with small portions of quiche, potato latkes, steak, crepes, and fresh fruit.  I sampled most of it and I felt very satisfied when I left.  I was just happy that I made it through the festivities without overdoing it.  Oh, and I didn't have any cake (well, actually they had cupcakes) because we left before they served it.  I can honestly say though, that I don't think I would have had any even if I was there when they served it.  I'm slowly making progress.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment