Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tracking Points

I took the day off yesterday from exercising so I have to think of a way to get to the Y tonight.  I want to at least get on the elliptical and maybe do some weights.  I am a little intimidated to do weights because I am not sure how to use some of the machines.  I know, I just need to suck it up and ask one of the staff members to show me some of the moves and routines.  Maybe tonight I will have the courage to ask.  Anyway, I was having some difficulties with remembering to track my points for Weight Watchers.  I think I have solved my problem.  I realized that I didn't feel like carrying the booklet with me wherever I went.  I now have a Droid X and I downloaded the points tracker app!!!  I LOVE it!!! It makes tracking so much easier for me.  I am sure this will give me more motivation and determination to stay the course.  Do you use technology to help you with your weight loss goals?  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment