Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Keeping The Ball Rolling

So, last night was Wednesday Weigh In.  I was confident going in because I have been working out at the gym hard and I have been mindful of my portions.  I have also done well with staying within my points.  Well, it all paid off because I am down another 1.6lbs!!!!  Yippee!!!  It makes for a total loss so far of 12.2 lbs.  I must keep the ball rolling int the right direction and continue to lose this excess weight.  I am now starting to realize that this will be a lifestyle change for me and not just a diet for some period of time.  I am ok with that because I know I am doing the right thing and doing it the right way.  Today is my scheduled off day from the gym, but I just might do the treadmill or the bike at home.  I feel like I need to keep moving.  I also have to remember to concentrate on my food intake.  Until next time, stay strong and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment